Saturday, December 3, 2011

a favorite night out outfit ♥

hey guys!


" in 25th of november i had my name celebration..it was saint catherine day here in greece and my friends and i arrange a night out celebration for me and my name! i had a blust with them..and i decided to share my favorite look with u all..a dress from fullah sugah on sales, black heels from zara with black tights for keeping me warm from the cold weather and a vintage formal bag/purse..hope u like it as mush i do! it's a nice opportunity for me to say goodbye to november and welcome the sweet december (previous post), christmas, holidays, shopping, presents, new year eve etc.. " ♥ xoxo love, kate!

(bad quality) :(
 it's the only one that my friend took! 
p.c. i'm wearing it with my black leather jacket ( check out my first post )




(i used big circle earrings - i though it was enough)

No comments:

Post a Comment