Saturday, February 25, 2012

Kreativ Blogger Award ♥


Rules:
1. Post the link to who gave you the award.
2. Answer the questions.
3. Share 7 random thoughts about yourself.
4. Pass it to 10 blogs and inform them.

Questions:
1.Favourite song?
Lana del rey - Blue jeans
2.Favourite desert?
Kinder Bueno chocolate 
3.What drives you insane?
Lying and hypocrisy
4.When I am mad...
i'm ugly..:P
5.Favourite pet?
puppies  ♥
6.Black or white?
black but not in my heart..
7. Biggest fear?
been betrayed, lost my family and friends and not loving me back~!
8.My daily attitude?
sweet, cute, kind but with a little sex appeal xoxo ♥
9.What's perfect?
perfect it's boring...
10.Guilt?
sweets.....:'(

7 random thoughts about myself:
moody...
i have to fix my nails..
i really need to sleep. it's midnight girl and you're still here...
keep forgetting to wear earrings.
geisha it's my costume for halloween xoxo...
I can't wait to be in his arms again.
thankful for everything in my life.

10 blogs:



10 comments:

  1. Hey Kate! Thanks a looooooot for visiting my blog, for your comment and for this Kreativ Blog Award! :-))) It's a real pleasure and honor for me! I'm so happy that you like that I do! I wish you good luck and will follow you! Best wishes! Xoxo Mlle Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey anastasia! no problem, i really like your stuff, thanks for following back! Have a nice weekend! lots of kisses ♥ xoxoxo love, kate! (:

      Delete
  2. thanks kate!!!i'm so happy!!!soon i'll made the post with the answers!:)kiss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem lexis (:
      i'll be grateful if you follow me and hear from u again!
      lots of love, kate! (:

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. δεν κανει τιποτα κοριτσαρες...
      σας παρακολουθω τακτικα..
      κανετε πολυ καλη δουλεια!
      μακαρι να ειχα το επιπεδο σας..
      τελειο στυλ!
      πολλα φιλια! love, kate! (:

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much sweetheart!
    means a lot to me that you like my blog :)
    thanks again :D
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem darling!
      i really like your blog and i watch your posts regularly..
      hope i can have ur support too! lots of love, kate! (:

      Delete