Monday, April 30, 2012

New in ♥


DOUBLE CROSS RING

Hello my readers!! This is a quick post, showing you what i got the other day when i went for shopping spree with my friends!! A double cross ring, which you will see a lot from me!! The jewellery, i prefer to wear are either rings or earrings..i'm difficut on bracelets and necklaces!! What about you??

Another thing that i'm really excited to share with you is that i'm really looking forward to show my New babies, a pair of black studded platform heels!! I won't take them off all summer!!
Have a nice week!! 

♥ xoxoxo love, kate! (:

4 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to see your new babies and this cross ring's just stunning sweetie (; and thank you so much for your sweet comment (;

    with love alina

    http://alinareinisch.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have order them and i'll recive them in a week :D
      thanks for comment me back sweetie! (:

      xx ♥

      Delete
  2. polu polu poluuuu omorfo daxtulidi!!!
    megeies kai kaloforeto!
    kalo mhna glukia mou!
    polla filia!
    http://styleflakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete