Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Oldies ♥


My first swim last year..If i remember right it was in may,
 before my examinations start :$ 
I met the cutest boy who loved taking pictures with me..
Isn't he a sweetheart? Unforgettable moments..





Some more pictures in august, more tanned here xoxo! (:
My cousin Anastasia and i spent our summer in our
beautiful island Crete at Ierapetra..I can't wait to
go back again..!! Don't you miss summer???

ps. Hope you had awesome easter holidays!
Thank you sooo much for your lovely comments on my previous post!
Always following back...

Follow me here: Bloglovin' - Twitter

♥ xoxoxo love, kate!

1 comment:

  1. polu omorfes photo glukia mou!!!!
    na pernas panta toso teleia oso deixneis stis photo!filia!
    http://styleflakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete