Saturday, May 12, 2012

DIY shorts ♥

Yesterday's look! After my lesson i went for a walk at a beautiful park near my house..
Had also a walk at stores and bought some new cosmetics (u can see here)..
I'm very proud about the result of my DIY shorts..
On my way back home i came across with this beautiful butterfly that i had to capture!!


I leave you for today with this post! Hope you like! I'm gonna get ready for my night out with my girl Agathi (her new blog)! Wish everyone a wonderful weekend!! Lots of kisses!!

♥ Love, kate! (:

10 comments:

  1. teleiaa voltaaa... k uperoxes foto moro m!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. poly glykes photos! and i love your shorts xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. polu glukiaaa!ta sortsakia einai oti kalutero gia tis zestes meres tou kalokairiou!m aresei pou to sundiases me fardia poukamisa!
    polla filia! :)
    http://syleflakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! :) I love your sunglasses! :) It really looks good, best wishes from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice photos!
    And you did a really nice work with the shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous outfit!
    now following your lovely blog :)
    xx

    follow back? aestheticjungle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u for visiting my blog (:
      great blog u have there too..following back!!

      Delete
  7. U have a really nice blog here! And those shorts really look amazing..Would be really happy if we follow each other!Do let me know! Thanks in advance...
    Keep Smiling:D
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter

    ReplyDelete
  8. Following you now! ^^

    Kisses from Spain!

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete