Friday, May 18, 2012

DIY Skull Shirt ♥

It's Friday my loves! Go out and have some fun!
Last night i tried my DIY Skull Shirt that i made..It's my first attept! I loved the idea, because i'm fan of shirts  that shows a little skin from behide! I'll try it again with another black shirt.. Hope it will turn out much better!
I matched it with my new babies..studded black platforms and in my opinion the look has a rock touch and some black jeans! It's a way i love to dress up, combine little femininity and little rock at the same time! Hope you like! Have a awesome weekend! 
Enjoy..

♥ Love, kate! (:

Καλησπερα! Επιτελους εφτασε Παρασκευη! Ωρα για χαλαρωση και διασκεδαση!
Εχτες το απογευμα επιχειρησα να φτιαξω μονη μου αυτη τη μπλουζα με κοψιμο στο πισω μερος της (πεθαινω για τετοιες μπλουζες), με σχημα κρανιου. Μια ιδεα που εμπνευστηκα απο μια αλλη μπλοκερ και τη λατρεψα! Ηταν η πρωτη προσπαθεια, αλλα εχω σκοπο να φτιαξω κι αλλη μπλουζα γιατι πορωθηκα πολυ, χοχο! Ελπιζω να σας αρεσει! Την συνδιασα με ενα μαυρο τζην και τα καινουργια μου παπουτσια, τα αγαπωωω! Ενας συνδιασμος με λιγο θηλυκοτητα αλλα και λιγο ροκ..
Να εχετε ενα υπεροχο σ/κ! Πολλα φιλια!

♥ Με αγαπη, κατε! (:


Thank you for your support and your lovely comments!!




6 comments:

  1. apisteuta omorfiii k i mplouza einaiiii oooaaaaooouuuu!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! I just discovered your blog and I love it! Now you have one more follower. Love the outfit and specially the t-shirt. Kisses from Spain :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great DIY!

    http://socialemissions.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. teleio t shirt!!!
    sou paei polu! :)
    http://styleflakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. telio to mplouzaki sou!
    mou aresei polu kai einai kai wraio panw sou!
    perna ama thes kai apo to blog mou mia bolta,exw kai giveaway ayto to kairo!

    http://xouxounitsa.blogspot.com

    filakiaa

    ReplyDelete