Saturday, October 20, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.


Hey guys! It was my blog's first year anniversary two days ago "18102012", but i  got sick and i didn't celebrate it as i was planning to do! Maybe next year i'll plan something special for this occasion! I really appreciate everyone of you that support my work and always coming back to comment or like! Hopefully, the next year it will be more creative and interesting for you all! Have a wonderfull weekend! Stay tuned for tomorrow's INSPO!

Contact me: kate_salou@yahoo.gr
If you have any ideas or requests of what you'd like to see more on my blog, i'd really love to hear from you and help me improve!

With love, Kate! (:

FOLLOW ME:


!click click click click click click click click click click click click click click clickclick click click click click!

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!!!! Mipws mporeis na tsekareis an me ekanes follow epeidi den se vlepw! Opws kai na xei kanw follow back! Eyxaristwww!

    Filakia
    Out Of The Box

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. S'akolou8w me bloglovin glukia mou! Euxaristwww (:

      Delete
  2. happy birthday blog sweetie!!!

    xxx

    http://liamakrigeni.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete