Sunday, January 6, 2013

Ice skating | Last Vlogmas.

Hi guys, If you didn't know i also have a Youtube Channel. and yesterday i uploaded a new video about me and my boyfriend doing ice skating! I absolutely wanted so bad to do this with him as something last before christmas holidays over! It's an amazing experience! I love it! It something we do every time! I definitely recommend it if you haven't done it yet! Don't be afraid! It's really fun thing to do with friends or love ones! Hope everyone had an amazing holidays! 2013 it's here now! A chance to make a new start and begin to do things you haven't done last year! Wish you happiness, health and love to our lives!! Goodbye Christmas, holidays, 2012!!!

"Click" to see my video!


You can also Subscribe to my channel to see more of my videos!! 
Maybe thumbs up (Like) and leave me your lovely comments!!

ps. If you want you can also suggest me any ideas for me to make new videos and it will be my pleasure to consider them! 
Below i have links where you can find me and contact with me!!!

Thanks in advance!!

With love, Kate! (:

Follow me:
(click!)



2 comments: