Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Valentine's Day ♡ Makeup Look 2014 | Kate Salou


I wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day! I'm back at last after the examination period in my college that i'm currently study! I've missed doing videos so so much! This is the makeup that im going to wear for Valentine's Day! I chose peachy and purple colour for something more romantic still sexy! Hope you like it! Leave me your comments and let me know what did you think or any requests you have for me! In the end of the post, i will have the link's makeup tutorial to go watch it! Big kisses!

PRODUCTS:

Face:
Time Plus Long lasting foundation | Seventeen
Concealer No.2 | TommyG
Studio Fix Bronzer NW30 | M.A.C
Instant Age Rewind Finishing Powder | Maybelline NY

Eyes:
Pro Longwear Paint Pot, Soft Ochre | M.A.C
Eyeshadow Palette | Sephora
Bronzer Shade 2 | MUA
Black Eyeliner | MeNow (eBay)

Brushes Elf + TommyG
Lips:
Vivid Lipstick Baby Beige 4286 | Oriflame
Lipgloss | Estee Lauder

MORE PHOTOS:






Watch makeup tutorial on my youtube channel!
HERE! http://youtu.be/Up4ylX2VQ7U






No comments:

Post a Comment