Monday, March 26, 2012

My trip to Ierapetra ♥

Our way to the bus station - with Agathi

We arrived and ready to explore the place with a beautiful weather to keep us warm!
I brought with me my close friend Agathi so i can show her my beautiflu village here in Crete!
An amazing place to visit and spend your summer!










Hope you had an amazing weekend as much as i did!
Enjoy the rest of your week with fun and no worries!
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Waiting for your sweet comments..

p.c i'm trying to convince Agathi to make her own blog, so you can also see her amazing style.
Please leave a comment so you can help me. I 'll let you know how it goes!

xoxoxo ♥ love, kate! (:

4 comments:

  1. poly omorfes photos!kalws orisa sto blog sou kai fysika following you!;)
    xo
    Dena<3

    http://style-limelight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Σ’ ευχαριστώ πολύ! Εγώ ήδη σε ακολουθώ και θαυμ;aζω το μπλοκ κ το στυλ σου! (:

      Filia, kate!

      Delete