Monday, March 19, 2012

Outfit - Saturday Night ♥





Hello darlings,

 Sorry for the bad quality but my cell phone s?u?c?k?s ( woops! ). I plan to buy a new one, something like that LG Optimus x2! What do u think?? So, here's another outfit from a night out with my girl friend Agathi at a club called Sabbia, here in Herakleion, Crete! We had a blust!! Where did u go?? Did u have any fun?? I'm wearing:

Skinny jeans (dark blue) - Zara
Shirt (see through) - Pull and Bear
Heels - Fullah Sugah
Necklace (birds) - Accessorize

What do u think?? Have a nice week u all!!

♥ xoxo love, kate! (:

You can follow me here!

3 comments:

  1. mia koukla!!wraia mplouza glukia mou!filia,
    http://littlefashionwhitelies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sexy see through top!

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet blog :)

    Georgi at 7wonders xx

    ReplyDelete