Friday, April 27, 2012

Back To Black ♥



Morning sweeties!!! Happy Friday!
Last days of me wearing black..It's really hot out there..
Today i'm going back in Athens to spent more time with family and friends..
it's an opportunity now that we won't have lessons due to elections!! 
So i won't post for a while..
P.S. yesterday i went for shopping spree with my girl friends..
i didn't have any money because i spent it to book my vacations in Mykonos,
i'm going in May! I'm soooo excited! But, eventually i couldn't resist 
and i bought something for myself..xoxo!
..Stay tuned when i post my new babies!


Enjoy your day!

♥ xoxoxo love, kate! (:



2 comments:

  1. Τα allstar που συνέχεια φορώ και αγαπώ!!!

    Τέλειο total black outfit!!!

    http://liamakrigeni.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oraio look! Se euxaristo gia ta uperoxa comment :*
    MaryFashionLove

    ReplyDelete