Saturday, April 28, 2012

Kiss ♥






Happy Saturday everyone! (: Enjoy your weekend!
As i mention, today i arrived back at my parent's home in athens!
This is the outfit i wore yesterday..
the weather was pretty hot so i decided to show some skin..
i wore my favorite strapless kiss shirt from Bershka and my lovely sandals from Stradivarious (last season)
and i match them with my baggy black pants from Zara!


i looove my green mint nail polish..isn't it adorable?!


Hope you like it!

♥ xoxoxo love, kate! (:


10 comments:

  1. Πολυ χαριτωμενο το τοπακι και τα σανδαλια!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are wearind sandals already... I should start too :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. πολύ ωραίο outfit!!!

    χχχ

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute outfit!! xo
    www.miouprincesslovespink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for your comment,sure we can follow each other!I'm following you as of now! follow back and feel free to tell me what you think of my blog. :))
    www.miouprincesslovespink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute kiss top and flats!
    Would love to follow you sweetie!

    Shubhi's Revels!

    ReplyDelete