Sunday, February 17, 2013

Bestfriend Tag | YouTube.

Happy Sunday everyone! (:

 I had an awesome week here in Athens after my exams! NEW VIDEO!!!!! I'm soooo excited to show you the result! I convince my best friend Virginia to help me make a video together and it's the best upportunity to make this kind of (Bestfriend Tag) video! I introduce her to you! The link to see the video below!

Καλημέρα όλοι! Είχα μια τέλεια βδομάδα πίσω στο σπίτι μου στην Αθήνα μετά την εξεταστική! Και για να μην τα πολυλογώ έπεισα την κολλητή μου Βιργινία να ετοιμάσουμε ένα καινούργιο βιντεάκι για σας! Πάρτε μια γεύση από τις φωτογραφίες από κάτω, θα σας έχω και το link του βίντεου!

Enjoy (:

 *while making the video (: *
 *sneak peek*
 *sneak peek also*
*our little camera setup :P *

With love, Kate! (:

Follow Me:

2 comments: